Synopsys course listings
Author Message
 Synopsys course listings

I need to take a Synopsys library development course and I don't have a current
relationship with a Synopsys AE. Is there some on-line listing of the currently
scheduled Synopsys course offerings?

Thank you in advance
carson
--
Carson Stuart                   vox: 919.248.1803
MCNC                            fax: 919.248.1455

Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2889

Tue, 15 Apr 1997 22:07:05 GMT
 Synopsys course listings

Check out URL http://www.synopsys.com/ for the local office.

: Is there some on-line listing of the currently

Regards,
Michael Sullivan

Wed, 16 Apr 1997 00:05:35 GMT

1. Online course on Synopsys Synthesis Flow

2. Online course on Synopsys Synthesis Flow

3. Looking up Synopsys manual at Synopsys website..?

4. Education Services'Course Schedule for Programming Courses

5. COURSES: Verilog Training Course - Marlborough, Wiltshire UK

6. VHDL COURSE (ANYBODY DONE THIS COURSE?)

7. Course outline for a Prolog Course?

8. Fujitsu Power COBOL - need detailed listing of ERROR MESSAGES, or a source where I can get the listing.

9. How to understand the Assembler listing

10. APL entry in Great Software listing

11. listing columns one after another

12. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY