Great Opportunity!
Author Message
 Great Opportunity!

Hello.  I'm the Corporate Recruiter for CoWare, Inc. CoWare, as I'm sure
you know, is the leading provider of tools and methods for system-level
design, hardware-software co-design and IP re-use.  The purpose of this
email is to tell you about a Simulator Architect opportunity that we
recently opened.  We are looking for someone to be responsible for the
overall software architecture, algorithms, simulation performance and
product design quality.  We are looking for someone that has 7-10 yrs.
industry experience developing leading-edge HDL simulators (Verilog or
VHDL).If you've ever wanted to join a very promising start-up, CoWare is
it!  We are global, growing and getting closer to IPO.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in finding out more.  Our
website address is listed below.  Worse case, maybe you can help me out
with referrals.

(As a side note, we will also looking for a more Junior person to work
with this architect.)

Have a great day!

Thanks,
Kay Linda Nord
Corporate Recruiter
CoWare, Inc.     http://www.*-*-*.com/
408/845-7654    408/748-2939 Fax
apply to:

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. GREAT OPPORTUNITIES NATIONWIDE!

2. US - NYC - Major APL Project - Wall Street - Great Opportunity

3. US - FL - MIAMI ***GREAT OPPORTUNITY: VMS SYS ADMIN (UNIX,WIN NT)***CONTRACT

4. GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR US

5. Alpha Job Consulting has a great opportunity

6. Great opportunity for Ada application

7. Great Opportunity!

8. Great opportunity in Atlanta

9. US-FL-West Palm Beach:: Great Opportunities with COBOL MVS, JCL, TSO CICS

10. US-FL-West Palm Beach:: Great Opportunities with COBOL MVS, JCL, TSO CICS

11. Network Marketing!Great Opportunity for earn more