Help Wanted
Author Message
 Help Wanted

Hello,

I work for a small company as an Engineer that specializes in designing
video conversion products.  The research and development center is
located near Portland Oregon.  We have immediate openings for Engineers
with the following experience:

Strong Verilog experience.
Strong Perl Programming experience.
Extensive experience using unix workstations.
Familiar with Digital Signal Processing techniques.
Excellent communications skills.
A very good work ethic.
Experience with synthesis tools is a plus.
A background with Video is a plus.
A general hardware background is a plus, but a software background is
OK.

A desire to work in the Portland area (with all the rain!), work with an
experienced team of peers cranking out some exciting video conversion
mixes mode ASICs.

Candidates would likely have been awarded a BSEE or equivalent.

If this is of interest to you, please send me your resume and recent
salary history in strict confidence to:

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a head hunter and only expect responses from the
principal applicant.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jim English

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Wanted EJCDRCA

2. Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted

3. Help wanted with conjunctions & tacit verbs

4. Function sub() help wanted

5. Help wanted: using RS

6. help wanted with VisualWorks wiki

7. Help wanted

8. Awk help wanted in Germany

9. Mt262 and M206 Feb 2001 help wanted

10. Fwd: Mt262 and M206 Feb 2001 help wanted

11. HELP wanted for USB programming

12. PB Consultants - Help Wanted/ HIPAA