C routines to Verilog
Author Message
 C routines to Verilog

Could someone please give me some references or pointers to where
I could get a compiler that compiles routines in C to Verilog.
Thanks,

Aurobindo

Wed, 15 Jan 1997 02:46:11 GMT
 C routines to Verilog

 I believe there isn't a special compiler to link C code in to Verilog, you
 can use generic C compiler. Verilog simulator provides Programming Language
 Interface(PLI) which is a set of access libraries to the simulator. Read
 Verilog PLI manuals for detail.

Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:55:39 GMT

2. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

3. Examples of Verilog PLI routine

4. Verilog VPI routines.

5. Verilog PLI routines documentation

6. Examples of Verilog PLI routine

7. One routine-global variables, no globals lots of routines

8. Routine call in Routine

9. Double Word Rectangle Routine and Circle Routine

10. graphics routines, keyboard routines,e tc.

11. Utility to extract all routines under a routine?

12. Interfacing C routine with CVF routine called from VB