Wanted: Verilog Archive parts for new archive!!
Author Message
 Wanted: Verilog Archive parts for new archive!!

Hello all,

We here at Silicon Logic Engineering have been trying to get a
replacement copy of the Verilog Archives from Cray Research.    It
appears that all of their backups are corrupted.  There is still a
chance that they may have a good one somewhere, but I think I'm going to
have to plan on rebuilding the archive from scratch.

I'm asking that anyone who has any part of the contents of the old
archive to send them to me.  At present I don't even have a copy of the
FAQ.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused the Verilog community!

--
Steve Phillips                          Phone: (715) 830-1200
Silicon Logic Engineering, LLP          FAX:   (715) 830-1887

Eau Claire, WI 54701                    WWW:   www.siliconlogic.com

?

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where is archive for .verilog?

2. Comp.Lang.Verilog Example Archive?

3. ANNOUNCE: Verilog Archives Available Via WWW

4. looking verilog archive ftp site

5. ARCHIVES OF VHDL VS VERILOG DEBATE

6. Comp.lang.verilog Archive back online!

7. ARCHIVES OF VHDL VS VERILOG DEBATE

8. archive's wanted for newbie

9. WANTED: FAQ, IBM 3270 class and archive

10. New TAPI Interface Uploaded to Smalltalk Archive

11. new submission to the smalltalk archive (st_v)

12. new addition to the smalltalk (st_v) archive