Example code for accessing SelectRam in Xilinx Virtex?
Author Message
 Example code for accessing SelectRam in Xilinx Virtex?

Does anyone have example of accessing this?

Do I really need a state machine to allow the setup times to be ok, etc.?

any help appriciated

Tue, 31 May 2005 11:21:44 GMT
 Example code for accessing SelectRam in Xilinx Virtex?
Anyone?

Quote:
> Does anyone have example of accessing this?

> Do I really need a state machine to allow the setup times to be ok, etc.?

> any help appriciated

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:56:40 GMT

1. Xilinx Virtex GCLKs

2. anyone familiar with xilinx's virtex boards?

3. Instantiation of a 4 input 8 output LUT in Xilinx Virtex FPGA

4. ROC componet for Xilinx Virtex V1000 BG560

5. DUAL PORT SRAM in Xilinx Virtex-E

6. FPGA Xilinx Virtex II

7. DLL Properties on Xilinx Virtex/VirtexE

8. Difference between Virtex an XC4000E of XILINX chips

9. DLL Details of Xilinx Virtex FPGAs

10. Examples Code for Accessing Class Info

11. Example of Python code (C code to Python code)

12. Verilog example for Xilinx?