Help needed
Author Message
 Help needed

Hi,
I am learning Verilog and I would like to know if there is
any ftp site in which I can find some good example codes?
Any code will help. Please send me a mail

Also, is there a FAQ for this group? archie fails to turn up
anything.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Rajesh.

Fri, 13 Sep 1996 12:49:24 GMT
 Help needed

Quote:

>Hi,
>I am learning Verilog and I would like to know if there is
>any ftp site in which I can find some good example codes?
>Any code will help. Please send me a mail

>Also, is there a FAQ for this group? archie fails to turn up
>anything.
>Thanks a lot in advance,
>Rajesh.

I am interested in similar info. Thanks.

Narendra

Mon, 23 Sep 1996 09:44:04 GMT

2. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

3. Help !!!, Need a Clarion RDD, Please help

4. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

5. COBOL HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP ME!

6. Help on help needed

7. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed...

8. Serious, VERY serious SmallTalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed.

9. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. LOCAL professional help needed...

10. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. LOCAL Candidates ONLY immediate professional help needed...

11. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. LOCAL professional help needed...

12. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. LOCAL professional help needed...