Verilog training courses?
Author Message
 Verilog training courses?

Can any of you recommend a good short-course on Verilog? I majored in
CS, and have a good background in programming languages but *not* VLSI
design. I have had a couple of courses in logic design in TTL.

Thanks in advance,

        Carl Ponder

Tue, 24 Sep 1996 23:17:11 GMT

1. COURSES: Verilog Training Course - Marlborough, Wiltshire UK

2. Qualis Public Verilog training course schedule: Fall '97

3. Verilog Training Course

4. Qualis Verilog Training Course, Beaverton, OR

5. Qualis Verilog Training Course, Beaverton, OR

6. VHDL/Verilog Consultants who wish to discuss delivering Training courses for Esperan

7. Verilog HDL Training Course Outline

8. Verilog OnLine Training Course

9. Verilog HDL Training Course in Silicon Valley in March and April

10. Verilog HDL Training Courses for November, December and January

11. VHDL/Verilog Consultants who wish to discuss delivering Training courses for Esperan

12. COURSES: High Level Design Using Verilog, Advanced Techniques Using Verilog, Portland, OR