Securing Verilog Source Code
Author Message
 Securing Verilog Source Code

Hi,
Does anyone know about how to protect the Verilog source code ?
I  have a implemented a Application related to Verilog and I want to
protect the same.

To make it clear,  I have provided a PLI interface to my Verilog App.
which inturn reads a User defined command file, and application runs
with sequential execution of commands provided in the file & generates
a log file as output. Here, I want to protect my Verilog App into a
License
version with node locked with host ID, so that I get my IP protected.

Any Suggestions to go about or give me some pointers so that I can find
?

Thanks in Advance !

Regards
-Arun

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Securing Verilog Source Code

2. Help on Verilog coding ideas (converting a C-code to Verilog)

3. where can i get 8051 verilog source code

4. Timing constraints in Verilog source code

5. Verilog source code for Simple Bus Arbiter

6. verilog source code formatter

7. A VERILOG source code for UART?

8. Looking for I2C Verilog source code.

9. Need verilog source code for 8-bit CRC

10. Verilog source code

11. Verilog/VHDL source code protection

12. Checker for synthesizeable Verilog source code