VHDL to Verilog Translator
Author Message
 VHDL to Verilog Translator

Quote:
>Hi,

>I'm looking for a tool which automatically translates VHDL RTL code
>to Verilog code.

>I know there is a tool called vhdl2verilog (from Alternative System
>Concepts Inc), but it doesn't support the translaation of record types.

>Or does anybody know a tool for replacing record types with arrays or
>seperated signals?

>I appreciate any kind of hints.

>Thanks, Daniel

interHDL has such a tool (V to VL). It does translate record types and
many other constructs that are not handled by other tools. Please

our WEB site www.interhdl.com.

Eli

--
Eli Sternheim
interHDL, Inc.

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL to Verilog Translator

Quote:
> I'm looking for a tool which automatically translates VHDL RTL code
> to Verilog code.

> I know there is a tool called vhdl2verilog (from Alternative System
> Concepts Inc), but it doesn't support the translaation of record types.

> Or does anybody know a tool for replacing record types with arrays or
> seperated signals?

> I appreciate any kind of hints.

Take a look at X-HDL. It handles record types as well as other behavi{*filter*}
constructs. For more information check out our web site at:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

You can also download a demo version of X-HDL from the web site or via
FTP from:

        ftp://xtek.com/pub/xhdl

Thomas Rock
X-Tek Corporation

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VHDL to Verilog translator

2. VHDL to Verilog translator

3. VHDL ->Verilog Translator...

4. **ANNOUNCEMENT: VHDL to Verilog Translator**

5. VHDL to Verilog translator

6. GHDL => VHDL or Verilog Translator

7. Wanted: VHDL to Verilog Translator

8. VHDL to Verilog Translator

9. looking for VHDL to verilog translator

10. **ANNOUNCEMENT: VHDL to Verilog Translator**

11. Need VHDL to Verilog Translator

12. VHDL to Verilog translator