min/typ/max delays
Author Message
 min/typ/max delays

I know that I can use the +min/typ/maxdelay to specify which delay model
I want picked for a given simulation, but how do I specify two different
ones for the same simulation (e.g. - a multichip simulation where I want
one of the chips with mindelay and the other with maxdelay). Is this
possible in verilog?  How about VHDL??

Gary Spivey
DOD

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 min/typ/max delays

A product called Epilog from Nextwave can help you perform min/max
timing simulation. see http://www.nextwave.com

Quote:

>I know that I can use the +min/typ/maxdelay to specify which delay model
>I want picked for a given simulation, but how do I specify two different
>ones for the same simulation (e.g. - a multichip simulation where I want
>one of the chips with mindelay and the other with maxdelay). Is this
>possible in verilog?  How about VHDL??

>Gary Spivey
>DOD

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 min/typ/max delays

Quote:
> but how do I specify two different
> >ones for the same simulation (e.g. - a multichip simulation where I want
> >one of the chips with mindelay and the other with maxdelay). Is this
> >possible in verilog?  How about VHDL??

> >Gary Spivey
> >DOD

The best min-max simulator I know is called Laser 6, I am
not sure if Teradyn is still selling it.  Given what I
know it does, it is still quite good for most of todays'
design works.

tan
silicon-sorcery

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 min/typ/max delays

Quote:

>The best min-max simulator I know is called Laser 6, I am
>not sure if Teradyn is still selling it.  Given what I
>know it does, it is still quite good for most of todays'
>design works.

The last time I used LASAR 6, Teradyne was planning to make it part of
their Multisim simulator, under the name Lasarsim.  I haven't followed
what they did with it since then, though.
.
.

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. What is bit length of (min:typ:max) ?

2. Min and Max values?

3. Novice needs help with SQL (Max,Min, etc) queries on RealDBs

4. Finding max and min values in a queue

5. How to change (Restore,Move,Size,Min,Max)

6. Min() or MAX()???

7. MIN and MAX are eating my head

8. min and max in assembler in Bash

9. max & min function