looking for systemC cores
Author Message
 looking for systemC cores

Hi,

 I am looking for SystemC IP cores for some video/SoC applications
(like MPEG4, mp3 decoder, etc.).

 Is it possible to get such SystemC cores for free from somewhere?

thanks

-srini

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 06:29:32 GMT
 looking for systemC cores
Hi Srini:

I'd look on either systemc.org or opencores.org  - systemc is only
really starting, and if you get one done, maybe drop it up there too.
Opencores is a group that's been around a while, and some of the other
people may have knowledge of this stuff.

Andrew

Quote:

>Hi,

> I am looking for SystemC IP cores for some video/SoC applications
>(like MPEG4, mp3 decoder, etc.).

> Is it possible to get such SystemC cores for free from somewhere?

>thanks

>-srini

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:58:37 GMT

1. SystemC to VHDL - CoCentric SystemC Compiler

2. Looking for MIPS R3000 synthesizable core

3. Looking for Ultra 2 SCSI Synthesizable Core

4. looking for ASIC cores for: HDLC, PCI, ETHERNET

5. Looking for an I2C bus interface core

6. Looking for a synthesizable JPEG coder core

7. MP3 decoder ASIC core looking for good home

8. Looking for a small, fast CPU core for FPGA

9. Looking for RS232 UART cores ?

10. Looking for IrDA core

11. Looking for VHDL functions Cores

12. Looking to license integer and floating point arithmetic cores