Verilog netlist to ADS schematic conversion.
Author Message
 Verilog netlist to ADS schematic conversion.

I want to know whether I can convert a verilog netlist
into schematic in HP Advanced Design System (HP-ADS), if
I managed to draw out the internal schematic of all
the gates in ADS?

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 02:02:30 GMT
 Verilog netlist to ADS schematic conversion.

Quote:
> I want to know whether I can convert a verilog netlist
> into schematic in HP Advanced Design System (HP-ADS), if
> I managed to draw out the internal schematic of all
> the gates in ADS?

Conversion Factors has that product available:

  http://www.edaxchange.com

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:08:36 GMT

1. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

2. Verilog netlists from Edge schematics

3. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

4. verilog to SPICE netlist conversion

5. spice netlist --> verilog conversion tool

6. Viewlogic schematic to Compass Schematic (.LA) Conversion service ?

7. verilog netlist -> spice netlist

8. VHDL-netlist to Verilog-netlist Translator ?

9. GateVision - Netlist to Schematic Generation Tools

10. GateVision - Netlist to Schematic Generation Tools

11. EDIF schematic to Netlist

12. How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)