Need Verilog model of Xilinx PDA IIR/Biquad filter
Author Message
 Need Verilog model of Xilinx PDA IIR/Biquad filter

Hi,

I know this is probably a shot in the dark but here goes.

I have a IIR filter function that I wish to implement in a Xilinx FPGA
with Parallel Distributed Arithmetic (PDA). I could, if I had to,
develop my own verilog module from scratch, but that would be time
consuming and I need to shave off a little development time. Xilinx has
FIR PDF and SDF cores available but not a Biquad, although I am told
that they are working on one (no release date). Converting one of their
FIR modules to an IIR module would be quite a "schlepp".

Does anyone know where I can find a verilog model of a PDA biquad or
IIR?

Thank You
Tom Cipollone

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. BIQUAD IIR FILTER DESIGN

2. IIR Filter or 32 bit floating point needed for 80386

3. Verilog model of Xilinx macro in VHDL Testbench fails

4. Verilog model of Xilinx macro in VHDL Testbench fails

5. Labview PDA, What component does my Windows CE OS needs to run labview PDA

6. Implementation of iir filter

7. Searching for an IIR Filter Algorithm

8. IIR-Filter in VHDL

9. IIR Filters

10. I need PCI2.1 verilog source for Xilinx.

11. Need Help Verifing Vendor Memory IP Simulation(verilog) Models

12. need I2C models in verilog