Book
Author Message
 Book

Does anyone know of any good books that cover the whole design process using
Verilog? I have read Thomas/Moorbys book on the language, and would like to
read more on the process rather than more about the language. I am pretty
familiar with the semantics of the language, so a reference book is not what I
am looking for... thanks in advance

--
/****************************************************************/
Jeffrey A Echtenkamp                      MAKE.MONEY.FAST:

Sat, 05 Oct 1996 22:01:56 GMT

1. Book Sale - APL Books and others

2. Mentamatics: Books and Stories, a movie book by Ellis D. Cooper

3. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

4. Quarterly Journal seeking book reviewer for forth book

5. Request for book review : OOP books

6. BOOKS: Techical Book FireSale!

7. Good REXX books-- Not the 21 days book

8. Books, good books!

9. A good book assembler book, anyone?

10. FS: assm book + a couple C books, etc

11. proofreading books, was Re: Book REview

12. Mail order book store with Ada books?