Software Pundits Inc/Design Verification Engineers
Author Message
 Software Pundits Inc/Design Verification Engineers

Hello All,
Granted, you are the Brahma of software,the Vishnu of exemplary skills.
You still need a Pundit to changeyour corporate destiny.

So, you are the creator of pathbreaking software; the preserver of
competitive
capabilities. How come you still haven't been spotted by this Pundit based
in the US for the past eleven years? Software Pundits Inc. is a leading
provider of unique and innovative technology solutions for the top software
companies in the US. The likes of CISCO, Lucent, Alcatel, Bay Networks,
3Com, Ascend, Nortel and Seimens. With a strong clientele in the niche areas
of networking and telecom markets, and still expanding its market strengths

Hello,
 My name is Vikram. I represent Software Pundits,
 Burlington, MA. If you are looking for a challenging position in
 a cutting edge technology, we might be the answer
 for you.  We have projects in different parts of the
 country and we try to accomodate our
 pundits(Consultants)needs. I am very much
 interested in talking to you. My number is 781-229-6655 X
 229. If interested, please send me a copy of your
resume to speed up the process. Please call me or leave
 me your information to call you back at your
 convenience. Your time is very much appreciated
 Thanks

Vikram
Article on Pundits:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:35:02 GMT
 Software Pundits Inc/Design Verification Engineers
Please do not spam the group with job ads.
BTW after layoffs who needs you. Your own employees are searching for
jobs after getting kicked out of Ciscos.

Quote:

> Hello All,
> Granted, you are the Brahma of software,the Vishnu of exemplary skills.
> You still need a Pundit to changeyour corporate destiny.

> So, you are the creator of pathbreaking software; the preserver of
> competitive
> capabilities. How come you still haven't been spotted by this Pundit based
> in the US for the past eleven years? Software Pundits Inc. is a leading
> provider of unique and innovative technology solutions for the top
software
> companies in the US. The likes of CISCO, Lucent, Alcatel, Bay Networks,
> 3Com, Ascend, Nortel and Seimens. With a strong clientele in the niche
areas
> of networking and telecom markets, and still expanding its market
strengths

> Hello,
>  My name is Vikram. I represent Software Pundits,
>  Burlington, MA. If you are looking for a challenging position in
>  a cutting edge technology, we might be the answer
>  for you.  We have projects in different parts of the
>  country and we try to accomodate our
>  pundits(Consultants)needs. I am very much
>  interested in talking to you. My number is 781-229-6655 X
>  229. If interested, please send me a copy of your
> resume to speed up the process. Please call me or leave
>  me your information to call you back at your
>  convenience. Your time is very much appreciated
>  Thanks

> Vikram
> Article on Pundits:
> http://masshightech.com/displayarticledetail.asp?art_id=46311

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:24:26 GMT
 Software Pundits Inc/Design Verification Engineers
Mr Nagia or Vikram,
This is verilog newsgroup, not an agency notice board.
Take it elsewhere, please.

Thanks

Quote:

> Hello All,
> Granted, you are the Brahma of software,the Vishnu of exemplary skills.
> You still need a Pundit to changeyour corporate destiny.

> So, you are the creator of pathbreaking software; the preserver of
> competitive
> capabilities. How come you still haven't been spotted by this Pundit based
> in the US for the past eleven years? Software Pundits Inc. is a leading
> provider of unique and innovative technology solutions for the top
software
> companies in the US. The likes of CISCO, Lucent, Alcatel, Bay Networks,
> 3Com, Ascend, Nortel and Seimens. With a strong clientele in the niche
areas
> of networking and telecom markets, and still expanding its market
strengths

> Hello,
>  My name is Vikram. I represent Software Pundits,
>  Burlington, MA. If you are looking for a challenging position in
>  a cutting edge technology, we might be the answer
>  for you.  We have projects in different parts of the
>  country and we try to accomodate our
>  pundits(Consultants)needs. I am very much
>  interested in talking to you. My number is 781-229-6655 X
>  229. If interested, please send me a copy of your
> resume to speed up the process. Please call me or leave
>  me your information to call you back at your
>  convenience. Your time is very much appreciated
>  Thanks

> Vikram
> Article on Pundits:
> http://masshightech.com/displayarticledetail.asp?art_id=46311

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:07:29 GMT

1. SOFTWARE PUNDITS INC/ ASIC DESIGN and VERIF ENGINEERS

2. Software Pundits Inc/ASIC Designers

3. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

4. DV (Design Verification) Engineers

5. Design Verification Engineer

6. JOB: Design Verification Engineer in Silicon Valley (Job#703)

7. Design Verification Engineers sought

8. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

9. DV (Design Verification) Engineers

10. Looking for Design Verification Engineers

11. Job posting - Chrysalis Symbolic Design, Inc - Apps Engineers

12. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.