Fault Simulators
Author Message
 Fault Simulators

Do anyone know of a decent fault simulator out there ? I have tried ATTEST,
SILOS III and also Verifault, but none of them really cut it.

I would appreciate it if some one can suggest a good commercial fault
simulator that I can test out.

Fri, 23 May 1997 08:06:57 GMT
 Fault Simulators
I for one would be interested in a little more detail about what you
mean by SILOS, ATTEST etc.  not being good enough for you as fault
testers...  Could you please provide some substantive detail?  What
did you not like?  What features did each have relative to the
other?  Would a composite of these products have done the job?  How
would you have like to see them work?

Thanks for any further details,

Arnim.

--

Actrix Networks Ltd.                            fax +64-4-385-6536
uucp/SLIP/PPP/BBS/shell accounts

Sat, 24 May 1997 03:56:57 GMT

1. fault simulator

2. Looking for Fault Simulator and ATPG

3. looking for logic / fault simulator

4. Fault Simulator which accepts VHDL

5. Fault simulator for PC

6. looking for logic / fault simulator

7. Fault simulators

8. VCS verilog simulator to mti simulator

9. Turbo-Fault--Fault Simulation

10. HELP!! NEED A CACHE SIMULATOR A.S.A.P

11. Newbie PC370 simulator question

12. VA Smalltalk Google Web Service Service Client and Server Simulator Example