Contact for Ikos??
Author Message
 Contact for Ikos??

Hi again,

Sorry to waste bandwidth by posting again, but I really need a contact for a
company called Ikos. Has anyone heard of them?

Cheers,

Mon, 30 Dec 1996 23:24:59 GMT

1. Simple clock and reset on an Ikos VLE-5M box

2. IKOS nsim Accelerator Access Wanted.....

3. Simple clock and reset on an Ikos VLE-5M box

4. Contacts in Poland?

5. BAA contact?

6. BAA E-mail contacts

7. Tool of Thought, phone contacts

8. Looking for contact information for Kent Beck

9. B├ęzier curves in APL :just contact me.

10. need to contact Dr. Ken Iverson re PhD

11. contact info ahn thu vo, Cincom, DST?

12. VSE Porting Tool Project - Looking for VSE customer contacts for porting study