A WhitePaper on AlgorithmCompiler
Author Message
 A WhitePaper on AlgorithmCompiler

Quote:

[Robert M. Mnch]  How about posting an URL and not sending all this
shit over the net? No one will care about it...

Robert M. Muench
S{*filter*}EDV-Anlagen GmbH, Karlsruhe, Germany

==>            ask for PGP public-key            <==

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A WhitePaper on AlgorithmCompiler

Quote:

> It is not appropriate to put TeX papers on usenet. Usenet is an ascii
> medium and any posts to newsgroups, other than .binaries groups, should be
> written in ascii text.

It's not TeX, It's postscript. Otherwise I agree with you.

Volker

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A WhitePaper on AlgorithmCompiler

2. Whitepaper about the Display Machine available

3. NAG whitepaper on Fortran 2K

4. binary trees in tcl (re: whitepaper)

5. Has anyone seen the ISE whitepaper on an Eiffel date/time cluster? ...