VME or Cyress vectors
Author Message
 VME or Cyress vectors

I am developing an fpga to interface to the Cypress chipset for VMEbus cards
and was hoping to test my design with some realistic test vectors.  Has anyone
written/heard of public domain test vectors for either the chipset or the VMEbus
itself?

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

PS. Is there a FAQ for this group as I have seen no mention of it.

--

/******************************************************/

/******************************************************/

Sat, 31 May 1997 23:45:18 GMT

1. no vector = vector*vector in BLAS?

2. Vector set!, void vector problem

3. matrix as vector of vectors

4. Inserting a vector slice into another vector

5. Optimal SSE code for dot producting 4 vectors with another vector for the Athlon

6. BLT vector creation: creation time grows as number of vectors created grows

7. (simple-vector 20) vs (vector single-float 20)

8. Vectors and Vector Spaces in ST80

9. VME products with LV instrument drivers

10. Bizare Labview VME bug

11. LabView VME Application

12. seek forth for 68020 VME board