Confirm rumor: Verilog buys Vantage!?
Author Message
 Confirm rumor: Verilog buys Vantage!?

I pretty much state it in my subject.  If they did, will verilog change
to the IEEE standards or will it kill Vantage's products.

(My thesis project is on the Vantage and our license is up real soon!)

The best solution is a total solution (except for genocide).
Life's a {*filter*}.  A {*filter*} is too easy.

Mon, 16 Oct 1995 04:55:40 GMT

1. ViewLogic (not Verilog) buys Vantage

2. Linux Journal confirms evil rumor

3. where can I buy a verilog software upgrade

4. Which Verilog simulator to buy ?

5. DOD Buys Verilog Site License

6. just bought Cohen's book...Real Chip Design and Verification using Verilog and VHDL

7. just bought Cohen's book...Real Chip Design and Verification using Verilog and VHDL

8. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

9. To buy or not to buy SGI F90 v7.2

10. to buy or not to buy?

11. Vantage Optium simulator?