Verilog mode for (x)emacs???
Author Message
 Verilog mode for (x)emacs???

It's been a couple of years since I've made this request,
so I thought I'd ask again, to see if in the meantime anyone
has gone through the effort to create a good one:

Does anyone have a good verilog mode for xemacs 20.4?
Or, one that at least works, that could be improved on?

Basic things I am looking for are automatic indention,
colorized comments/keywords/etc., templates would be nice...

Please email replies, as I don't often check newsgroups.

Thanks in advance,

-bruce

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Verilog mode for (x)emacs???

Quote:

> Does anyone have a good verilog mode for xemacs 20.4?
> Or, one that at least works, that could be improved on?
> Basic things I am looking for are automatic indention,
> colorized comments/keywords/etc., templates would be nice...

If you look at
   http://www.xemacs.org/elisp.html
you'll find one under 29).

func-menu.el (should be already in your xemacs distrib) has additional
support for Verilog.

Quote:
> Please email replies, as I don't often check newsgroups.

But only this time. Usenet isn't write only.

HTH,
  Colin

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emacs Verilog mode & 2001

2. emacs verilog mode?

3. Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?

4. Emacs verilog mode

5. verilog-mode for emacs, `define and /*autosense*/

6. emacs & verilog-mode

7. Emacs verilog mode

8. Emacs verilog mode ands Silos?

9. parathesis matching in emacs-verilog mode

10. Emacs Verilog-mode problems

11. Emacs verilog mode problem

12. emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)