Help with CAD Engineering
Author Message
 Help with CAD Engineering

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message but I am a
recruiter working with a Fortune 500 company located in the Pacific
Northwest and would like some help finding 4 VLSI CAD Applications
Engineers and 6 Layout Synthesis CAD Developers.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on where I can search (websites, upcoming conferences,
trade publications)?  Or any referrals for this great company?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Please E-mail me at

Thanks,
Rhonda

Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

2. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

3. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

4. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

5. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

6. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

7. CAD Engineer (Layout/Process development)

8. CAD Engineer (IC Circuit Simulation)

9. Senior CAD Engineer (Analog/RF Circuit Simulation)

10. Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

11. Analog Design Engineer-BIPOLAR/BICMOS/CAD SKILLS A MUST

12. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position