I need a FREE !!! manual(good one!)
Author Message
 I need a FREE !!! manual(good one!)

I need a manual for Verilog HDL, right now I am taking a class
and we are using VHDL but we only have one small so called manual
. It's pretty hard simulating floating point processors with a
30 page manual and 2 examples programs.

 So if anyone can point to an ftp site, I could start my project
 and get an 'A' with I need !!!

 Thanx Kenneth Cooper

Wed, 18 Sep 1996 08:36:01 GMT

1. Dylan manual in Austin free to good home

2. I need a Verilog (FREE!) manual (for beginner)

3. Need a good manual for UBLOGO for mac?

4. NEED GOOD MANUAL OF ASSEMBLY !!!!!

5. Finally, I need a good manual for Verilog HDL

6. Need a good f90 manual

7. Topspeed needs good free database templates

8. Good free (GNU,PD,SW) cobol compiler needed

9. Need Good/Free Rotating Banner Script

10. Need a good free prolog for Linux

11. I need to know the best free Lisp for Linux

12. C4 Manuals - Did I miss one ?