JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR
Author Message
 JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

Once again our growing company has an engineering position open for
a talented ASIC designer with extensive Synopsys experience.  Since
many people recently expressed interest in seeing VHDL- and
Verilog-related job openings posted to comp.lang.vhdl and
comp.lang.verilog, we're including ours below.  Please note that
we are neither headhunters nor a job shop.  If you have any questions

Thank you.

Mike Horne
Qualis Design Corporation

                   Principal Engineer
                  Digital ASIC Design

     Qualis Design Corporation is a young, rapidly
     growing high-integration technology design service
     firm working with high-technology companies
     nationwide.  We specialize in the area of top-down
     system and ASIC design and work closely with
     the EDA industry's leading tool and ASIC vendors
     to provide world-class design and training solutions
     for our customers and strategic partners.  We have
     an immediate opening for a motivated individual with
     the following skills to join our team of experienced
     and dedicated engineers:

        *  5+ years industry experience in the design of
           gate array, standard cell or full custom ASICs

        *  Thorough experience with VHDL and/or
           Verilog hardware description languages,
           including their use in logic synthesis and
           system modeling

        *  Thorough familiarity with Synopsys Design
           Compiler, Test Compiler and FPGA Compiler
           EDA tools.

        *  Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented,
           customer-driven environment

        *  Expertise in DSP, multimedia, graphics or
           communications highly desirable

        *  At least a Bachelors degree in Electrical
           Engineering, with a Masters degree strongly
           preferred

     Qualis offers its team members competitive salaries,
     excellent benefits and significant opportunities for
     professional and personal development in an exciting
     and dynamic environment.  For confidential consideration,
     please e-mail or FAX your resume *ASAP*, or mail it to:

               Qualis Design Corporation
                 ATTN: Human Resources
           15455 NW Greenbrier Pkwy, Suite 250
                 Beaverton, OR  97006
                  FAX: (503) 629-5525

     No phone calls, please.  Principals only, please.
     While this position is for a permanent hire, we will
     consider independent consultants that meet the above
     requirements for short-term work.

     We do not have any positions available for recent
     college graduates.

Sat, 27 Apr 1996 09:54:18 GMT

1. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

2. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

3. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

4. JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis

5. JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis

6. Portland, OR jobs: ASIC/board design/managment openings

7. ASIC DESIGN MGR.-MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTS-JOB OPENING

8. JOB OPENINGS: 3 JR. ASIC DESIGN POSITIONS IN ANNAPOLIS, MD

9. Portland, OR jobs: ASIC/board design/managment openings

10. ASIC DESIGN MGR.-MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTS-JOB OPENING

11. JOB OPENINGS: 3 JR. ASIC DESIGN POSITIONS , ANNAPOLIS, MD.

12. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers