latch setup & hold
Author Message
 latch setup & hold

Hi,
    I know how to calculate the setup & hold for a  flipflop, so Iam
able to write the specify
 block for the f/f models.  but I donot know, how to calculate the setup
& hold for a latch.

Can anybody tell me how to calculate the setup & hold for latch models?

Sun, 29 May 2005 18:33:55 GMT
 latch setup & hold
Latch set-up and hold times are specified with respect to the edge of
the latch enable.
Quote:

> Hi,
>     I know how to calculate the setup & hold for a  flipflop, so Iam
> able to write the specify
>  block for the f/f models.  but I donot know, how to calculate the setup
> & hold for a latch.

> Can anybody tell me how to calculate the setup & hold for latch models?

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:37:37 GMT

1. setup & hold for latch

2. Multiple Clock design, setup & hold time violation

3. Multiple Clock design, setup & hold time violation

4. need help with $setup / $hold

5. what is $setup and $hold time?

6. PLI: Setup and Hold monitoring

7. setup hold time

8. help with setup and hold time of d-flip flop

9. $setup and $hold

10. Disabling a $setup/$hold checker on a per-instance basis

11. negetive setup/hold..?

12. setup and hold modelling in vhdl