emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)
Author Message
 emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)

I'm sure that this question must get asked a thousand
times but I couldn't find a FAQ for this group.

Does anyone know whether there is a verilog mode for
emacs that runs under XEmacs-19.14. I'd prefer an updated
version of Cadences LSE that runs under XEmacs-19.14 but any other
will do.

Ta

David

Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)

Quote:

> I'm sure that this question must get asked a thousand
> times but I couldn't find a FAQ for this group.

> Does anyone know whether there is a verilog mode for
> emacs that runs under XEmacs-19.14. I'd prefer an updated
> version of Cadences LSE that runs under XEmacs-19.14 but any other
> will do.

> Ta

> David

yes, i need one too (and deperately)...

Ferry

Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)

   > I'm sure that this question must get asked a thousand
   > times but I couldn't find a FAQ for this group.
   >
   > Does anyone know whether there is a verilog mode for
   > emacs that runs under XEmacs-19.14. I'd prefer an updated
   > version of Cadences LSE that runs under XEmacs-19.14 but any other
   > will do.
   >
   > Ta
   >
   > David

   yes, i need one too (and deperately)...

   Ferry

Go to <http://www.silicon-sorcery.com/verilog-mode.html> and all your
prayers will be answered.  Fill in a form, and "mac's emacs mode for
Verilog" will be mailed to you; furthermore you will be added to a
list to get free updates!

-mac

--
Michael McNamara     Silicon Sorcery  <http://www.silicon-sorcery.com>
Get my emacs mode (subscribe for free updates!) at

Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emacs Verilog mode & 2001

2. emacs verilog mode?

3. Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?

4. Emacs verilog mode

5. verilog-mode for emacs, `define and /*autosense*/

6. emacs & verilog-mode

7. Emacs verilog mode

8. Emacs verilog mode ands Silos?

9. parathesis matching in emacs-verilog mode

10. Emacs Verilog-mode problems

11. Verilog mode for (x)emacs???

12. Emacs verilog mode problem