free Verilog-A parser?
Author Message
 free Verilog-A parser?

Hi,

Anybody knows if there is a free Verilog-A parser? I do check the faq, but
there is only info about Verilog parser...

Thanks,
Bo

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:04:45 GMT
 free Verilog-A parser?
Hi Wando,

We (Verific) provide a Verilog-AMS parser, which is free in evaluation form
(a binary that reads AMS, and elaborates and writes out elaborated tree).

But you cannot do much with it unless you want to license the (C++) sources
and build your own EDA tool with it.

What do you want to do after you parse ?

Rob

Quote:
> Hi,

> Anybody knows if there is a free Verilog-A parser? I do check the faq, but
> there is only info about Verilog parser...

> Thanks,
> Bo

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:01:04 GMT

1. Free Gate-level verilog and SDF parser

2. Free Verilog parser

3. free verilog parser

4. verilog parser updated w/ verilog preprocessor

5. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

6. Verilog parser?

7. Verilog Parsers

8. Verilog Parser

9. verilog netlist parsers

10. verilog parser in C/Perl/java?

11. Commercial VHDL and Verilog parsers?

12. Commercial Verilog and VHDL parsers