Jobs Posting: ASIC Design Engineers
Author Message
 Jobs Posting: ASIC Design Engineers

We are looking for experienced design engineers to work on challenging
designs. CAE Technology is located in San Jose, Ca and provides
CAE Tools and consulting services.

Prospective applicants should have BS or MS degree. Verilog experience
is a must. Candidates with experience will be preferred. PCI design
expertise is very desirable.

If you are technically sharp, hard working, intelligent and self
motivated individual, ready to accept the challenge, we would
very much like to hear from you.

Please fax your resume at
        (408)-526- 9207
or email your resume.

Sayed Fayyaz Hussain
CAE Technology

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 16:30:00 GMT

1. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

2. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

3. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

4. Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

5. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineer

6. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

7. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

8. JOB FOR ENTRY-LEVEL ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER

9. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

10. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

11. Search for Japanese Electronic Engineering - ASIC Design PhD or Job Post

12. Singapore Job Opportunity : ASIC Design Engineer