Securing Verilog Source Code
Author Message
 Securing Verilog Source Code

Quote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know about how to protect the Verilog source code ?
> I  have a implemented a Application related to Verilog and I want to
> protect the same.

> To make it clear,  I have provided a PLI interface to my Verilog App.
> which inturn reads a User defined command file, and application runs
> with sequential execution of commands provided in the file & generates
> a log file as output. Here, I want to protect my Verilog App into a
> License
> version with node locked with host ID, so that I get my IP protected.

> Any Suggestions to go about or give me some pointers so that I can
find
> ?

> Thanks in Advance !

> Regards
> -Arun

   Arun,

   I am guessing that you have written a PLI application
   that you want to protect by means of license.

   Take a look at:
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

   There may be other softwares for this, but you will get
   an idea how it is done.

   Regards,
   - Swapnajit.
--
=-=-= 100% pure Verilog PLI - go, get it ! =-=-=
 Principles of Verilog PLI -By- Swapnajit Mittra

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Securing Verilog Source Code

2. Help on Verilog coding ideas (converting a C-code to Verilog)

3. where can i get 8051 verilog source code

4. Timing constraints in Verilog source code

5. Verilog source code for Simple Bus Arbiter

6. verilog source code formatter

7. A VERILOG source code for UART?

8. Looking for I2C Verilog source code.

9. Need verilog source code for 8-bit CRC

10. Verilog source code

11. Verilog/VHDL source code protection

12. Checker for synthesizeable Verilog source code