ASIC NRE costs, how are they calculated, which values are typical ?
Author Message
 ASIC NRE costs, how are they calculated, which values are typical ?

Does somebody know, how ASIC-vendors calculate NRE costs?

Which values are typical today for 0.35um/0.25um?

Thank you.

Best regards
Martin

Fon +49 721 97243 35
Fax +49 721 97243 28

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASIC NRE costs, how are they calculated, which values are typical ?

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. IP costs vs/relative to ASIC costs?

4. Are these typical VirtexE timing values?

5. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

6. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

7. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

8. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

9. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

10. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

11. I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

12. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.