VCS to Virsim
Author Message
 VCS to Virsim

Can anyone tell me how to cause VCS to create a vpd (not a vcd) file
acceptable to Virsim ?

Thank You

Michael Stolowitz

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VCS to Virsim

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me how to cause VCS to create a vpd (not a vcd) file
> acceptable to Virsim ?

> Thank You

> Michael Stolowitz

the number to call is 1-800-verilog,  that put you in contact
with Chrologic simulation technical support.

tan
silicon corcery

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VCS to Virsim

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me how to cause VCS to create a vpd (not a vcd) file
> acceptable to Virsim ?

> Thank You

> Michael Stolowitz

The easy answer:

First you need to include the system task $vcdpluson in your Verilog
description. Second, you need to use the -I option to VCS.

For more information, you can contact technical support here at

Chronologic at 1-800-VERILOG.

Jason Campbell

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on VCS + VirSim (GUI for VCS)