Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?
Author Message
 Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?

Hi All,
      The recent SolVIT (Synopsys) SS-162, June 25, 2001 contains a
featured article as shown below. Unfortunately I lost my password and

favourable response yet..) I keep getting e-mail updates from SolVIT.
Could someone please tell me what exactly are these extensions?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Srini

                            FEATURED ARTICLE

Verilog-Mode: Reducing the Veri-Tedium

The Verilog Language has several design deficiencies, leading to
potential errors, lack of maintainability, and overall code bloat. In
this
paper, Wilson Snyder extends the Emacs Verilog-Mode package to
provide AUTO features

http://www.*-*-*.com/

to read this paper.

For past featured articles, go to

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Srinivasan Venkataramanan (Srini)
ASIC Design Engineer,

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:45:22 GMT
 Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?
Hi,
  Through a friend of mine I got hold of it, it is at:

http://www.veripool.com/verilog-mode_veritedium.html

Thanks anyway,
Srini

--
Srinivasan Venkataramanan (Srini)
ASIC Design Engineer,
Chennai (Madras), India

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:43:45 GMT

1. Emacs Verilog mode & 2001

2. emacs verilog mode?

3. Emacs verilog mode

4. verilog-mode for emacs, `define and /*autosense*/

5. emacs & verilog-mode

6. Emacs verilog mode

7. Emacs verilog mode ands Silos?

8. parathesis matching in emacs-verilog mode

9. Emacs Verilog-mode problems

10. Verilog mode for (x)emacs???

11. Emacs verilog mode problem

12. emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)