Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area
Author Message
 Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

Los Angeles Area:

We need ASIC Design Engineers to develop ASICs for one of our
next-generation products, a Layer 3, IP/IPX Ethernet Switch (one of the
hottest markets going at the moment).

We're not Cisco, and we're not 3Com.  We're a small company who almost
overnight became the #3 market leader (based on Ethernet ports shipped).
In fact, we're the second-fastest growing company in California; and this
is probably the ideal time to come on board.  We offer a very competitive
compensation package, including stock options that are actually worth
something today and can realistically be expected to be worth more in the
future.

Ideally, your background should be like this:  7+ years experience with all
aspects of ASIC design flow using VHDL and Verilog coding, including
simulation, synthesis, scan insertion, I/O and test benches.  You should be
familiar with Local Area Networking.  You should understand the
architecture/implementation of Ethernet switching products in ASIC.

We would like you to have the following education:  BSEE or similar;  MSEE
preferred.

We have retained an Executive Search firm, and you should contact them if
you are interested, using the information below.

Tim McManamon
Rogers-McManamon Executive Search
714-496-1614 voice
714-496-2305 fax

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

2. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineer

3. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

4. Fine Job Opportunity, ASIC Design, Communications Industry, California

5. Singapore Job Opportunity : ASIC Design Engineer

6. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

7. Consulting opportunity for Sr. ASIC Verification Engineers - bay area

8. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

9. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

10. Jobs Posting: ASIC Design Engineers

11. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

12. JOB FOR ENTRY-LEVEL ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER