ASIC/FPGA Design Teams Available
Author Message
 ASIC/FPGA Design Teams Available

DesignPRO (www.designpr.com) is an engineering design
organization, specializing in Telecom Solutions in Silicon.
DesignPRO offers a complete spectrum of product
development services, including system design, chip and
board specification, FPGA and ASIC design and verification,
PCB design and manufacturing, DSP coding, firmware and
software development, and hardware and software integration
testing.

DesignPRO specializes in digital design for communication applications,
with experience and reusable blocks in the following areas:

SONET - OC3, OC12, OC48 (ATM and Packet over SONET);
High speed access products, xDSL, T1/E1, Cable Modem;
ATM, PPP, 8b10b, HDLC, SDLC, TCP/IP, UTOPIA (Level I & II),
  Ethernet, PCI, VME;
Wireless - CDMA, GPS, LMDS, PCS.

Our specialty is FPGA and ASIC development and we provide a full
turnkey design service using industry leading design tools that
incorporate support for multiple vendors.  This service is
strengthened by design methodologies that have been developed
as a result of many years of experience.  These design practices
ensure a consistent style that maximizes readability and
reusability.  Our library of internally generated cores often
provides the critical value of cutting the time to market, while
reducing the risks associated with new designs.

DesignPRO's impressive list of customers includes some of the most
reputable communications companies in the world, including Nortel
Networks, Newbridge Networks, Ascend Communications, Motorola,
Applied Micro Circuits, Arris Interactive and Tundra Semiconductor.

For additional information, visit our website at www.designpr.com

Andrew Bunsick
General Manager
DesignPRO Inc.

(613) 596-5030

Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASIC/FPGA Design Teams Available

2. ASIC/FPGA Design Engineers Available

3. FPGA design services, FPGA to ASIC conversion

4. FPGA design services in VHDL and Verilog, FPGA to ASIC conversion

5. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

6. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/Hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

7. ASIC/FPGA Design Engineers

8. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

9. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/Hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

10. AZ-PHZ Principal Engineer ASIC/FPGA Design in VHDL/Verilog

11. Engineering Director for FPGA/ASIC Design Company

12. CV/RESUME FOR ASIC/FPGA Design/Test