***CONTINUATION ENGINEERS, APPLE COMPUTER, INC.***
Author Message
 ***CONTINUATION ENGINEERS, APPLE COMPUTER, INC.***

As a company, we1re committed to recruiting not only the most talented
individuals, but also those who look forward to the next challenge, the
next milestone and breakthrough.  We posted a $25 million profit this
quarter, thanks to hard work, staying the course of technological
innovation and accepting nothing short of excellence.  And of course, to
the Apple team, who never doubted.

Macintosh has always been at the heart of Apple1s mission. The people who
design, build and support Macintosh products have specific interests which
call for a unique environment.

All over Apple you1ll find people proud of where we1ve been and very
e{*filter*}d about where we1re headed.  If you share this e{*filter*}ment, you1ll
want to join us.

Job Description:

CONTINUATION ENGINEERS

You will be responsible for sustaining engineering of Macintosh desktop
products.  Working with the hardware and software design engineers to
develop, support, and implement strategies that ensure proper
functionality and optimum quality of components, ASIC1s, boards, and
systems.  You will perform failure analysis and design solutions.  In
addition, you will use state-of-the-art test equipment to do signal
characterization and troubleshooting to the component level.

Qualifications include:  proficiency in using logic analyzers, fast
scopes, emulators, and diagnostics.  Knowledge of Verilog and Synopsys
and/or timing analysis is a plus.  This position also requires good
communication skills and ability to work well both individually and as a
member of a team.  May involve travel to domestic and international
manufacturing and customer sites.  BSEE or MSEE and 5 years of related
experience.

Please send your resume to:

Apple Computer, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop, MS75-2CE
Dept. NN-CE, Req DA
Attn:  Cheryl Erickson
Cupertino, CA  95014

FAX 408 974-5691

Sat, 08 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEER, APPLE COMPUTER, INC.***

2. JOB: OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, APPLE COMPUTER, INC.

3. ***OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, APPLE COMPUTER, INC.***

4. ***JOB OPPORTUNITY - APPLE COMPUTER, INC. - OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS***

5. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.

6. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.

7. ASIC Continuation Engineer

8. ASIC Continuation Engineer

9. REQ: Apple Event for restarting the computer

10. Clarion program for Apple Computers

11. Angry, very angry, at Apple Computer Corp.

12. Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer