I need a Verilog (FREE!) manual (for beginner)
Author Message
 I need a Verilog (FREE!) manual (for beginner)

I need a manual for Verilog HDL, right now I am taking a class
and we are using VHDL but we only have one small so called manual
. It's pretty hard simulating floating point processors with a
30 page manual and 2 examples programs.

 So if anyone can point to an ftp site, I could start my project
 and get an 'A' with I need !!!

 Thanx Kenneth Cooper

Wed, 18 Sep 1996 08:41:01 GMT

1. Free verilog manual on the web

2. Finally, I need a good manual for Verilog HDL

3. need cheap/free verilog simulator

4. Need a free Verilog RTL schematic drawer

5. Need info for the free verilog simulator

6. Beginners manuals ?

7. ftp verilog manual or reference

8. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

9. verilog manual

10. manual for synthesizable subset of verilog

11. Dylan manual in Austin free to good home

12. Free Manual for Oberon