looking for resource on verification
Author Message
 looking for resource on verification

I was wandering if anyone is aware of any free resources which describe
and discuss concepts in design verification. I am aware of Janick
Bergeron's book "Writing Testbenches" but I am looking for anything in
the $0 range. I am mainly interested in more of a description of what
things are verified, what tools are used and a simple breakdown of
methods. This appears to be a highly _under_ published
concept. Bergeron's book is very nice but, alas, my borrowers period
expired before I could finish it. Perhaps someone has written something
available for download?

Thanks in advance.
-Al Arduengo

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

2. Looking for Verification Language Examples (Vera, e, RAVE) for bus write and read

3. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

4. Looking for Verification Language Examples (Vera, e, RAVE) for bus write and read

5. Looking for Design Verification Engineers

6. BACUP meeting: Formal Verification, Physical Verification; SourceLink

7. BACUP meeting: Formal Verification, Physical Verification; SourceLink

8. Looking for C resources for MVS..

9. Looking for Clipper resources on the Net

10. Looking for Clipper resources on the Net

11. Newbie looks for resources

12. LOGO-L> Looking for a resource