How To Output To A File Like Using $display
Author Message
 How To Output To A File Like Using $display

Thats an easy one, use $fdisplay.

interger file;

initial begin
   file = $fopen("the_file");
   $fdisplay(file, "hello file");
  end

you get the idea.  Of course you can find a better explanation of
$fsiaplay on page 48 of "Verilog Quickstart" Published by Kluewer
Academic publishers.  Go to amazon or computer literacy to buy it.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ or http://www.*-*-*.com/

-- James

Quote:

> How can I output data to a file in a way similar to using $display?

>                                         Thank you,
>                                         Christopher Lusardi
> --

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.. . -. .---- -.. -.. -.- -..-. .-- -....

  Verilog Instructor       http://www.*-*-*.com/
  Author "Verilog Quickstart" ISBN 0-7923-9927-7
-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.. . -. .---- -.. -.. -.- -..-. .-- -....

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How To Output To A File Like Using $display

2. How To Output To A File Like Using $display

3. Outputting info from awk and using the info to name the awk output file

4. sending output from display to a file

5. Who likes Info files?

6. Copy files using AWK's output

7. Displaying pdf-files using ocx

8. Displaying gif or jpg files using Win32API?

9. Using Java to read unformatted Fortran output files?

10. File output problem using g77

11. Displaying/Tailing Files using Tcl/Tk

12. Displaying image file using Tcl/Tk