Emacs Verilog-mode problems
Author Message
 Emacs Verilog-mode problems

Hi,

i just got the latest Verilog-mode 3.29 for Emacs from the
SurefireV site. But after installing it, i get the following error,
when i try to load a Verilog file:
"File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument arrayp ([3 2]))"

I followed the install procedure.
Has anyone a solution? Sorry, if this is trivial, i avoided to
learn Lisp until now...

Lars
--
Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Emacs Verilog-mode problems

Quote:

> Hi,

> i just got the latest Verilog-mode 3.29 for Emacs from the
> SurefireV site. But after installing it, i get the following error,
> when i try to load a Verilog file:
> "File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument arrayp ([3 2]))"

> I followed the install procedure.
> Has anyone a solution? Sorry, if this is trivial, i avoided to
> learn Lisp until now...

> Lars
> --
> Homepage: http://mufasa.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/lsra/persons/lars/

        In general, please send bug reports to

group. In your bug report, please tell me what version of Emacs you
are using.

        Thanks!

--

   /\//    SureFire Verification Inc.   408-374-4100 x 100
  /\///\   <http://www.surefirev.com>   408-374-4174 FAX

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emacs verilog mode problem

2. Emacs Verilog mode & 2001

3. emacs verilog mode?

4. Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?

5. Emacs verilog mode

6. verilog-mode for emacs, `define and /*autosense*/

7. emacs & verilog-mode

8. Emacs verilog mode

9. Emacs verilog mode ands Silos?

10. parathesis matching in emacs-verilog mode

11. Verilog mode for (x)emacs???

12. emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)