lazy (non-eager) Scheme ??? (lazy, but eager me)
Author Message
 lazy (non-eager) Scheme ??? (lazy, but eager me)

Forgive me if this is an absurd question...
Are there any references out there which talk about making
a lazy Scheme (or Scheme-like) evaluator?

(this one too...)
There is a lot of talk about the use of `monads' in `pure' functional
languages (haskell). I think i am only a few days reading away
from having a reasonable idea what this really means so i will
ask now:
Are there any references out there which talk about using `monads'
in/for Scheme?

thank you for your patience
nathan

Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. lazy (non-eager) Scheme ??? (lazy, but eager me)

2. lazy, eager, monad, async IO ...

3. eager/lazy evaluation

4. a complexity result about lazy evaluation being better than eager

5. lazy.dylan 0.1 -- add ML/Scheme-style lazy evaluation to Dylan

6. lazy.py 0.7 - Lazy expressions and datastructures

7. How lazy is lazy?

8. lazy.py 0.7 - Lazy expressions and datastructures

9. Lazy vs. Eager and Pure vs. Impure

10. distributor not eager to do business

11. Lazy Fibonacci Scheme

12. [Fwd: Lazy scheme]