Wanted: small, portable implementation of Scheme in K&R C
Author Message
 Wanted: small, portable implementation of Scheme in K&R C

I've got a little programming task that is proving a bit challenging. I want
to be able to develop code portably across a really wide range of machines,
not all of which have Ansi C compilers. All of 'em have C of some sort,
though. Anybody got a toy Scheme, written in really portable C? I've tried
feeding SIOD to unprotoize; unprotoize declared the code to be too
confusing, and barfed off. (I agree with unprotoize....). Small is
important, as one of the machines is 16-bit.

-Bennett

Sun, 27 Oct 1996 04:27:02 GMT

1. Best portable small scheme w/ numerical tower??

2. Announcement: SXM (portable implementation of R5RS Scheme)

3. Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses

4. small scheme implementation.

5. small scheme interpreter pointers wanted

6. Wanted: Scheme implementation with efficient call/cc?

7. Scheme->C a portable Scheme-to-C compiler

8. Is this the /smallest/ portable APL machine??

9. SMALL PORTABLE Oberon compiler?

10. Scheme implementation strategies (was: Free Macintosh Scheme)

11. Scheme implementation that's closest Avanticorp's version of scheme

12. Portable implementation of locals?