Mac Scheme Compilers?
Author Message
 Mac Scheme Compilers?

        Could anyone tell me what Scheme compilers exist for the Mac?  I'd
be particularly interested to know of any PD or shareware ones, but info
on commercial packages would be appreciated, too.  Also, will any of these
compilers work on a 68000 processor?
        Reading this newsgroup and SICP, and talking to someone who
programs in Scheme here at Earlham has got me fascinated.
        Thanks in advance.

        Slainte Mor,
        John Fiskio-Lasseter
        (A potential convert from Pascal and C)

Sun, 17 Jul 1994 23:47:56 GMT

1. Scheme compiler in scheme ?

2. Scheme->C a portable Scheme-to-C compiler

3. scheme for Mac

4. scheme for Mac ?

5. scheme on my mac

6. MIT Scheme port for Mac/Amiga available?

7. Mac Scheme Interpreter

8. Help with Lazy Scheme (Mac)

9. Gambit Scheme for Mac Question

10. Availability of Public Domain Scheme for Mac

11. Lightship Scheme for the mac

12. PowerPC version of Mac scheme