SCM version 3c13 MS-DOS EXEs ?
Author Message
 SCM version 3c13 MS-DOS EXEs ?

Has anyone put MS-DOS executables for SCM version 3c13 on the net ?
altdorf.ai.mit.edu carries a couple of v2 binaries.

Regards,
rcs

Sun, 25 Sep 1994 05:04:59 GMT
 SCM version 3c13 MS-DOS EXEs ?

   Has anyone put MS-DOS executables for SCM version 3c13 on the net ?
   altdorf.ai.mit.edu carries a couple of v2 binaries.

I do not put recent MSDOS executables out for FTP in the hope of
getting some token financial support for the large number of hours I
devote to developing SCM, SLIB, and JACAL.  I am not employed by MIT
and do this on my own time.  You can buy an MSDOS diskette with source
and executables from me.  It comes with a $10 update policy.  See
recent postings for details.

Mon, 26 Sep 1994 02:39:06 GMT

1. Differences between SCM version 5c3 and SCM version 4e6

2. SCM for DOS or DOS/386

3. LOGO-L> MS-DOS version of Logo

4. NO-COST MS-DOS version of M (MUMPS) available via anonymous FTP

5. Masm for ms-dos ( latest version )

6. Bug in MS-DOS version of MF COBOL compiler

7. Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?

8. DOS Functions from MS Fortran versions 3.xx to 5.xx

9. MS-DOS version of TIDY wanted

10. Product Update CWRES 2.0 - Add version information to Clarion EXEs

11. Add version information to your Clarion EXEs

12. Saving Version/Build # for Quality Assurance in EXEs