DrScheme Startup Options
Author Message
 DrScheme Startup Options

Is there anyway to define a file to be loaded
when DrScheme starts up or the user clicks the
execute button?  What I need to do is to load
some files such as compat.ss and trace.ss, as
well as, some custom function definitions prior
to evaluating the users code.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. a startup file for MSWLogo - startup.lgo (0/1)

2. a startup file for MSWLogo - startup.lgo (0/1)

3. Setting options box options at runtime

4. LE run time options / COBOL for MVS compiler options / LINKAGE editor

5. Geting list of alowed options of option command

6. Visual option - where can I find the options?

7. Corresponding g77 options for ifort options

8. Specifying underline option implicitly in text option

9. -textvariable option for iwidgets::timefield and -gmt option

10. What options accept different distance options

11. Options on options

12. DrScheme v200alpha1 available