bigloo and slib compiling
Author Message
 bigloo and slib compiling

Hi,

I am currently starting out with Scheme, and am trying to get SLIB to work
with Bigloo. Having set .bigloorc to point to the "slib.init" file
provided on the bigloo page, the following works fine interpreted.

(module test)
(require 'random)
(display (random 10))

But I have no idea how to compile this. The compiler complains that
"require" is unbound.

Help?!

Simon

--
Simon Kirby                  Language Evolution and Computation Research Unit

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~simon/                      University of Edinburgh

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 bigloo and slib compiling

Quote:

> I am currently starting out with Scheme, and am trying to get SLIB to work
> with Bigloo. Having set .bigloorc to point to the "slib.init" file
> provided on the bigloo page, the following works fine interpreted.
> But I have no idea how to compile this. The compiler complains that
> "require" is unbound.

Well, what I did is to `bigloofy' the modules I needed, so that they
are part of the executable I create with bigloo. A good example of
this is the `format' module in the contrib directory.

--

Central R&D                                            +33 4 76 92 67 45
STMicroelectronics

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bigloo and Slib

2. jacal, slib et bigloo

3. Problem using SLIB with Bigloo

4. Need Help compiling Bigloo on NeXT

5. compiling bigloo with mingw (not cygwin)

6. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

7. guile or bigloo or ?

8. Bigloo's core dump on loop

9. Looking for Bigloo Linux binaries...

10. Bigloo 1.8 questions