Ignore previous post
Author Message
 Ignore previous post

    Apologies for laziness of previous post.  I've read the faq and have my
answer now.
                        --Barry

----------------
Barry Isralewitz

Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:01:56 GMT

1. installing mit scheme 7.3 - ignore previous post

2. Please Ignore Previous Posting

3. loop variants (Re: ^^^^^ignore the previous post)

4. question about lazy and/or - IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST

5. Release of ILISP 3.0 Emacs to LISP interface--ignore previous post!

6. Tclhttpd and Threads (Pls ignore previous one as it was from the wrong account)

7. Correction of my previous posting.

8. Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting

9. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

10. Retraction of previous posting

11. omit previous post about intrument drivers

12. Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe