Function Libraries for Graphics and Operating-System
Author Message
 Function Libraries for Graphics and Operating-System

We plan to use Scheme as a language for novice programmers. Currently we
use Pascal and we don't know how to program graphics application (such
as turtle graphics) in Scheme. Are there graphics libraries for scheme
around. We currently use XSCHEME under SCO-Unix and under DOS.

A second (related) question is how to get Scheme to call arbitrary
system functions (e.g. System Calls under JUNIKS or the famous INT21
under DOS).

Maybe my questions are a little bit too simple for this forum as I did
not dive very far into Scheme yet, but any help would be apreciated.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen               Klaus M. Fueller, Kassel

Sat, 30 Jul 1994 03:24:05 GMT

1. GRAPHICS,MOUSEand KEYBOARD library modules for Stony Brook Modula-2 system

2. rpcxlb11.zip - CA-Clipper library with graphic functions

3. 3D Graphics libraries/functions for poplog

4. Call Library Function - Function not found in library

5. Equivalent of C "system" library function

6. Fern's Graphic Library, Printing Graphics / Impresion de Graficos

7. PICK operating systems

8. Great Prices On Computer Hardware and Operating Systems

9. Smalltalk as a operating system

10. Hist question--early 360 operating systems?

11. Hist question--early 360 operating systems? (asm)

12. Smalltalk as a operating system