run-time debugging in DrScheme ??
Author Message
 run-time debugging in DrScheme ??

Hello Scheme Experts,

I just succesfully compiled and installed DrScheme (version 101) on my machine
and am playing around with it. Even though the documentation mentions (but does
NOT really explains) that run-time de{*filter*} (aka dynamic de{*filter*}) is integrated
into DrScheme I cannot enter it.  I am a little bit familiar with MIT-Scheme
where you can type "(debug)" to enter a simple de{*filter*} and examine the execution
stack.

How can I examine execution frames with DrScheme??

thanks,

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DrScheme and run-time debugging ??

2. Manugistics run-time [was: STSC run-time]

3. Debug/Kill + Debug/Run = RB Crash

4. Run-time & Design-time window size problem

5. I want LabVIEW run-time installer to run by default

6. On random system runs, at the same time into run, data sets goto zero

7. SOME TIMES IT RUNS, SOME TIMES IT REFUSES TO RESPOND

8. run same VI at same time several times

9. Compile-time vs Run-time

10. Doing run-time checks at compile-time

11. DEC Ada run-time error messages (Was: More Ashamedness of Ada - this time OBJECT WORLD)

12. busy cursor after running app in debug