old scheme inplementation
Author Message
 old scheme inplementation

Can anyone point me in the direction of an OLDER implementation of
scheme for a PC that can be used with the first version of "structure
and interpretation of computer programs"?
Thanks

Sat, 27 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 old scheme inplementation

+---------------
| Can anyone point me in the direction of an OLDER implementation of
| scheme for a PC that can be used with the first version of "structure
| and interpretation of computer programs"?
+---------------

Try George Carrette's "SIOD" <URL:http://people.delphi.com/gjc/siod.html>,
which you may find closer to the R3RS the first edition of SICP uses...

-Rob

-----

Silicon Graphics, Inc.          Phone: 650-933-1673 [New area code!]
2011 N. Shoreline Blvd.         FAX: 650-933-4392
Mountain View, CA  94043        PP-ASEL-IA

Sun, 28 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 old scheme inplementation

: Can anyone point me in the direction of an OLDER implementation of
: scheme for a PC that can be used with the first version of "structure
: and interpretation of computer programs"?
: Thanks

Texas Instruments PC Scheme is a R3RS scheme that supports the dialect
used in SICP first edition. Both the original and an improved version
are available from the scheme repository.

P.

Tue, 30 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IVAN inplementation in IDL

2. Newcomer's Impressions of Scheme, old t

3. NEED: Old SCHEME for 512K Macintosh

4. Scheme for an old DOS machine

5. Seeking an old Scheme poem

6. Old versions of MIT-Scheme (7.1.3)

7. intro text in scheme for 15 yr old girl

8. TBrowse: Teach an old dog old tricks

9. Old Old rmcobol

10. Problem: Old Code/Older Compiler

11. (OT) Back in the old old days ...

12. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme